Please click on picture for full view
Breast enhancement augmentation surgery is a choice to consider for women seeking improvement of breast volume to accomplish a proportionate enhanced appearance. Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammaplasty, incorporates the use of implants to fulfill your desire for fuller, curvy, and more appealing breasts, or to restore lost breast volume after weight reduction, pregnancy, or nursing.
Breast augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
The ideal candidate for breast augmentation surgery would:
- Be physically healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Have breasts that are fully developed
- Be dissatisfied with your breasts smaller size
- Be dissatisfied with your breasts changing shape and volume after pregnancy, nursing, weight loss, or with aging
- Have breasts which vary in size or shape (breast asymmetry)
- Have breasts where one or both failed to develop normally
Although breast augmentation changes the size and shape of the breasts, it will not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want fuller looking and lifted breasts, then a breast lift would be required in conjunction with the augmentation. These procedures can either be done simultaneously or in separate surgeries. Dr. Chahin will discuss with you these procedures, and what is mutually felt to be the best method of treatment to aid in achieving optimal results for you.