Please click on picture for full view
As a result of extreme weight loss, heredity, or age related changes, patients are left with loose, sagging skin around their buttock and upper thigh areas.
Butt lift surgery, also known as gluteoplasty, aims to remove excess skin and reposition the surrounding tissue to create a more youthful and pleasing body contour to the waist, hips and back of the thighs.
The ideal candidate for a buttock lift is someone who has:
- A loss of skin elasticity in the buttock area and the back of the upper thighs due to extreme weight loss or aging
- A saggy appearance in the buttock area due to hormonal changes, extreme weight loss or aging
- Thighs that have a crinkled, dimpled, or fatty appearance due to lack of exercise or cellulite
- Buttocks that appear asymmetrical or lumpy due to burns, wounds or other types of trauma
In addition, it is important that the individual be:
- A non-smoker
- Someone in generally good health
- Maintaining a stable weight
- Realistic as to what the surgery can achieve
Dr. Chahin will discuss with you this procedure, and what is mutually felt to be the best method of treatment to aid in achieving optimal results for you.